Access the Patient Portal for Flagstaff Medical Center and Verde Valley Medical Center patients, as well as these specific Services:
FMC and VVMC Patients
- Bariatrics Clinic
- Fit Kids – Flagstaff
- Children's Health Center/Children’s Rehabilitation Services
- Northern Arizona Healthcare Medical Group – Flagstaff (Primary Care)
- Northern Arizona Healthcare Medical Group – Flagstaff, Neurology
- Concierge Clinic
The portal enables you to:
- Securilty view your health information.
- Retrieve lab results, depending on where you had your blood drawn.
- Update key information, such as your address, email and phone number.
How do I get an invitation to the Patient Portal?
- If you are receiving care at one of our outpatient clinics, ask the receptionist at check-out to email you an invitation.
- If are registering for an outpatient test/treatment/surgical procedure at one of our hospitals, please ask the registration person to email you an invitation.
- Call 1-855-624-4855 for help
Patient Portal for the following officies (to include Bill Pay and Records)
- Verde Valley Medical Clinic
- Infectious Disease
- Primary Care
- General Surgery
- Gastroenterology Cottonwood
- Heart and Vascular Center of Northern Arizona
- FMC Behavioral Health
- NACP (Native American Cardiology)
- Northern Arizona Healthcare Medical Group – Flagstaff: Pay Bills and see past records
Clinic Athena Patient Portal
Remember to keep your user name and password available when you are traveling in the event you need to access your health information.
Please note: Providers who are not employed through Northern Arizona Healthcare may have separate portals for their patients. We cannot provide assistance for those offices. Thank you for allowing us to care for your health needs.