- All patient rooms are equipped with telephones.
- To place calls within the hospital, dial the five-digit extension number. To place a local call, dial 9 + the number.
- To place an 800 or other toll-free call, dial 9 + 1 + 800 + the number.
- Long-distance and toll calls can be made at any time. Dial 9 + 00 to reach an AT&T operator or 9 + 01 to reach a Qwest operator. Long distance calls cannot be charged to your room. You can make a credit card call or charge a long distance call back to your home number.
- Your family and friends can call you in your room by dialing 779-3366 and asking to be transferred to your room number.
- Special telephones are available for non-English speaking patients to provide interpretation services. Ask your nurse if you need this service.
- TDDs (Telephone Devices for the Deaf) and other communications devices such as voice-activated telephones are available for patient use. Please call the hospital operator at extension “0” or ask your nurse.